Phone: +86 13764045638
Email & Gtalk: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Blog: http://www.askmaclean.com
I have been working with Oracle technical for more than 6 years. Implemented quality solutions and maintained robust, mission critical databases. I have followed the industry’s best practices and adhered to and implemented processes which enhanced the quality of technical delivery.I am also A member of Independent Oracle Users Group and All China Oracle Users Group.
- Oracle Certified Database Administrator Master 10g and 11g
- Over 6 years experience with Oracle DBA technology
- Over 7 years experience with Linux technology
- Member Independent Oracle Users Group
- Member All China Oracle Users Group
- Presents for advanced Oracle topics: RAC, DataGuard, Performance Tuning and Oracle Internal.
Summary of Skills and Experience
- Oracle 8i/9i/10G/11G Database Administration.
- Oracle 8i/9i/10G/11G Server Installation and Configuration.
- Oracle Goldengate Configuration and Utilization.
- Oracle-Sun Exadata-2 Machine Administrate,Utilization and Upgrade
- Production DBA Support.
- Sound Expertise in Database Backup and Recovery.
- Strong RMAN skills.
- Strong Skills in RAC configuration and architecture.
- Database Migration, Cloning and Patching.
- Support large development projects, support application releases in development, staging, integration and production environments.
- Architecting multi terabyte/multi-node oracle RAC databases, designing schemas, solutions for data loading, data purging, replication, BCP setups. Identifying/recommending/testing required hardware (Interconnect, storage (NAS/SAN), server, CPU, memory) for large systems.
- Research/Compare database technologies, determines business requirements, proposes changes, and develops migration and implementation plans.
- Work along with Global DBA/Architect teams to develop and design best practices and processes.
- Strong Skills in Operating System /Application Tuning /SQL tuning for High Performance.
- UNIX System Administration /Shell Scripting for Database maintenance.
Sun Solaris, IBM AIX, Windows NT Servers, Windows 2000, LINUX (Red hat,OEL)
LANGUAGES & SOFTWARE
C, Sql/PL-SQL, Unix Shell Scripting, Oracle, VERITAS backup for oracle DB
TOAD, Spotlight, OEM, SQL*DEVELOPER
|Year||Name of Degree||Name of Inst.||Place|
|2003||Computer Science Bachelor||Shanghai University||Shanghai|
Technical Trainings / Additional courses / Seminars attended:
Oracle Database 10g:Administration Workshop – Oracle University
Oracle 10g Data Guard Administration – Oracle University
Oracle 10g RAC Course – Oracle Corporation
Oracle 10g Backup and Recovery LWC – Oracle Universitry
Oracle 11g New Features for 9i DBA – Oracle Universitry
Oracle Corporation (2012- Now)
Oracle China, ACS Delivery Team.
- Serve For both ShangHai UNICOM,China Mobile,ShangHai UNIONPAY Data Services and China Union Loyalty.
- Provide advanced Tech Consultant
- Coordinating with Oracle for bug fixes (iTars/SRs).
- Tuning The telecom operators Boss Application.
- Troubleshooting the data replicate software QUEST shareplex or oracle goldengate
TATA Consultant Service(2007-2008)
- Diagnosing, correcting and providing solutions for critical Database Administration related issues.
- participate database design and build effort. Analyse existing database design, propose solutions and manage implementation activities.
- Installation/configuring large oracle RAC databases, setting up services, load balancing, applying patches, resolving Oracle internal errors, and RAC related Bugs.
- Set up monitoring using custom shell scripts and OEM Grid Control.
- Setting up standby/data guard systems for production BCP.
- Supporting new application releases/builds through various development environments, identifying slow performing sql, tuning the SQL/PL-SQL.
- Production On-Call support for numerous oracle databases. Supporting databases for the size of 120TB.
- Setting up RMAN, Export and snapshot backups for databases.
- Work with application team during application design phase to help create robust and high performance applications. Helping with application turning, partitioning, data movement solutions etc.
- Troubleshooting Oracle Server errors, analyzing internal errors (ora-600’s/7445’s) etc.
- Analyzing stats pack/AWR reports for resolving performance issues.
- Mentoring of Junior DBA Folks Technically for Managing the Environment Independently.
- Proactively monitoring DB growth, and forecasting for future growth needs in terms of space, CPU, memory etc.
- Hardware: Sun Fire Enterprise , Netapps & EMC storage, InfiBand Interconnect.
- Operating System: Solaris 9/10
- Tools: TOAD, OEM Grid Control, Putty
Activities as System Administrator:
- Installation of Solaris across systems, applying Sun recommended patches.
- Creation of volumes, addition of new disks and hardware, maintaining the storage according to the requirements.
- Machine-level tuning collecting server machine-level performance statistics to identify CPU, memory. Capacity planning of the server on 6 monthly basis.
- Implemented security on UNIX as well as database and web server level.
- TB size data migrated ,upgrade old system to NEW ERP arch
- Patch more than 20 critical db from 9.2.0.x to 10g
Technologies Used: Veritas Volume Manager, Veritas Net Backup.
Hardware: Sun Sparc, IBM p570 p595 ,DS4800
Operating System: AIX 5.3/6.1 , Solaris 9/10
Tools: Toad, Spotlight for Oracle, Oracle DUL/AUL
2011 Oracle Certified Database 11g Administrator Master
2009 Oracle Certified Database 10g Administrator Master
2010 IBM system p administrator CATE
2009 Oracle Certification RAC expert OCE
2007 Oracle Certification Profession OCP
2006 Microsoft Certification Windows 2003 management
oracledatabase12g.com is focused on oracle and enterprise-db administrate,design and web-development,optimize large-scale web sites ,follow with interest new it technology,deliver useful latest Information Technology news and trends.